Bebe Rexha Hints At Break-Up, Shares Texts Criticising Her Weight
Bebe Rexha has hinted at a possible break-up between herself and boyfriend Keyan Sefyari, after she leaked text message screenshots seemingly from him, making critical comments surrounding her recent weight gain.
The post has since been taken down, but the message begins with the sender urging Bebe she is "beautiful" and "loved" by them.
"But I always said I would be honest with you and your face was changing so I told you it was...that was the conversation we were having and you asked."
"Because I care, would you rather I lied to you? You gained 35 pounds obviously you gained weight and your face changes? Should I just pretend it didn't happen and that it's ok? Come on I gain 3 pounds and you call me chubbs and fat. Doesn't mean you don't love me."
"If you're trying to find reasons to break up this makes sense...but it's not the real reason. If you're unhappy with me/yourself/with life and don't see a future with us then that's ok and that's the reason."
They then told her to "use something like that to weaponize your anger or anxiety or any insecurity you may have," saying they "always found you to be beautiful and loved you no matter what."
It concluded with an encouragement to journal her feelings, "speak to a therapist" or embark on a retreat "to get to the root of the problem."
"Let me know if you'd like to speak if you need more clarity. Love you."
Throughout her career, Bebe has been open about her weight and how it affects her mentally.
In 2019, she called out designers who allegedly refused to dress her for the Grammys because she was "too big."
"I can't get mad because I am in the public eye, but it is hurtful. It does hurt my feelings, and it is discouraging because I'm always trying to be the best me, but I do struggle with my eating and stuff like that."
Bebe and Keyan have been together for four years, and Bebe has previously spoken out about how he supports her low moments.
"My boyfriend's so supportive. He's so sweet, when he sees that I'm down, he'll try to take me out to dinner or on a date, even though I really don't like leaving the house, to be quite honest, because I don't want to get ready. He's always trying to uplift me."




Comments
Post a Comment