Whitney Cummings Expecting 1st Child
Whitney Cummings has announced she is expecting her first child.
“In these pix I am with child. And there’s a baby in me too. Human pup coming December. All your dates in 2023 [are] still happening, I just may fall over a couple times.”
Whitney has previously been candid about freezing her eggs, and can be seen in the images wearing a tied-up purple tank top, grey shorts, standing in water with her puppy.
She also included images of her throwing a ball to her pup, and a sonogram of her baby.
She confessed in February that she wanted to have a baby within the year, though felt like she had "all the time in the world."
“I did freeze my eggs. They have a beautiful beachfront in Redondo, California. They’re on better real estate than me. I do want to get them out before the sea level rises and they flood, but I was going to try this year to get pregnant.”
She hasn't revealed the identity of her child's father yet. Her last public relationship was with veterinarian Alex Barnes, who she started dating in July 2021.
“Right at the beginning of the [COVID-19] pandemic, I was fostering a dog that attacked another one of my dogs, and the small dog’s eyes came out. I had to rush to the veterinarian.”
She explained the accident happened during the peak of the COVID lockdown, and she had a hard time getting inside the building because of safety protocols.
Barnes had eventually assisted her and the wounded animal.
“I’m banging on the door of the veterinarian’s office, and they’re not letting me in. He came out, and he recognized me and started to help me.”
She has also joked about trying not to get distracted by his handsomeness, and once the pet had recovered, they gave their romance a shot.
As they got serious, she joked about the fact that they were already thinking about taking the next step in their relationship.
“Here’s something I want to announce to you guys I’ve never said before, like, no one knows. I’m dating someone and I want to be the one to propose to him. Look, I’m 39. I don’t have time for him to plan a f–king scavenger hunt proposal. ‘So Alex, will you make me the happiest girl in the world and let me buy my own engagement ring since you can’t afford the one that I want?’”





Comments
Post a Comment