Tyson Ritter Claims Machine Gun Kelly Is ‘Unhinged’
Tyson Ritter, from the band All-American Rejects, and costar of Megan Fox in 'Johnny & Clyde,' has opened up Machine Gun Kelly, and an incident that happened on set.
“I go over [to Megan’s trailer] and there’s her man in there with her. This Colson guy, who you know as Machine Gun Kelly. I call him ‘Pistol Pete."
Tyson explained to Megan that he wanted to put his fingers in her mouth when her character died, as a callback to how her character treated his character throughout the movie.
MGK was allegedly not happy with this suggestion.
“Colson, like, just goes from zero to, like, rage and [was] super angry. He was super bummed about me asking if I could put my fingers in Megan Fox’s mouth and I knew she was right there and he just went ballistic. He kind of went [into] maniac mode.”
Megan and MGK have both not acknowledged this address, however, this exchange helped Tyson get into character for another project.
“What happened after that was the greatest sort of gift for my role in [my] other film, Prisoner’s Daughter. I remember when Pistol Pete started going ape on me, I was like, ‘This is really confrontational, but also, like, thank you dude.’”
He claimed there hasn't been a "resolution" since the incident, but he believes Kelly "might have been having a bad day."
“He had this, like, baby’s arm of a joint dangling out of his mouth and he was fully unhinged, and I was just like, ‘OK man, I’ll just receive you. Cause obviously, it wasn’t gonna be anything crazy. But yeah, that was … holy s–t. It was the greatest gift.”
He also claimed Megan was "such a sweetheart to work with."
Earlier this year, there were rumours circulating Megan calling off her engagement to MGK when she deleted all their joint snaps from Instagram, posting the lyrics to Beyonce's song 'Pray You Catch Me' which is about infidelity.
She quickly shut down all rumours surrounding him cheating on her.
“There has been no third-party interference in this relationship of any kind. That includes, but is not limited to … actual humans, DMs, AI bots or succubus demons.”
MGK has yet to address the drama, but a source claimed the two got into a "big fight" at a Super Bowl party that month, and in March it was revealed the two were "on a break" but still in touch.
“They are very hot and cold. They have stalled wedding planning to work on their issues. There relationship is pretty volatile at the moment.”





Comments
Post a Comment