Susan Boyle Reveals Secret Health Battle

Susan Boyle has revealed her secret health battle during an appearance on 'Britain's Got Talent' where she found her stardom. 

After appearing as a surprise guest during the finale, duetting with 'X Factor' star Lucie Jones with 'I Dreamed A Dream,' she opened up about her fears that her illness could have prevented her from "ever performing again."

It was revealed that last April, she suffered a minor stroke, leading her to questions whether she'd be able to sing again.

“It feels great [to be back] – it’s extra special for me actually because last April I suffered a minor stroke. And I thought I wouldn’t get back on stage and I have done it.”

This is believed to be one of her first performances since battling the stroke.


Simon Cowell thanked her for appearing and mentioned the show owed a lot to her.

He said he was aware of her health and was stunned by her "pitch perfect" performance.

Not many knew about her appearance on the show. And she had recently joined the West End musical production of 'Les Miserables' for a performance.

This was her return to the stage, however she was seen in a rare outing last August, four months after suffering her stroke. 


"It was our pleasure to welcome Susan Boyle back to Knock House again recently. Susan is a fabulous lady and we always love to see her return time and time again to Knock House Hotel.”

This was the first time she had been photographed in public in over a year.

Comments

Popular Posts