Princess Eugenie Welcomes 2nd Child
Princess Eugenie and husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their second child together.
“Jack and I wanted to share the news that we had our little boy, Ernest George Ronnie Brooksbank on 30th May 2023 at 8.49 weighing 7.1lbs. He is named after his great great great Grandfather George, his Grandpa George and my Grandpa Ronald.”
It was revealed his older brother August “is loving being a big brother already.”
They announced they were expecting number two in January.
“We’re so excited to share that there will be a new addition to our family this summer." capturing a photo showing Eugenie with August kissing her stomach.
Sarah Ferguson has celebrated by sharing a photo of August in a yellow rain coat stepping in a puddle.
“You will be sharing puddles, Augie! Superb news, Granny heaven."
The two met at a ski resort in Switzerland in 2010, and announced their engagement in 2018.
“The lake was so beautiful. I actually said ‘this is an incredible moment’ and then he popped the question. It was love at first sight."
Jack chimed in and said, “I saw you first. Then we just stared at each other.”
They were married at St George's Chapel in Windsor, and welcomed August in February 2021.
“We wanted to introduce you to August Philip Hawke Brooksbank. He is named after his great grandfather and both of his great x5 grandfathers.”
Sarah Ferguson said about the arrival, “The Duke and I are thrilled and blessed at the arrival of our grandson. I am so proud of Jack and Eugenie, they are and will be wonderful parents.”
Princess Beatrice, Eugenie's sister gave birth to her first child, Sienna Elizabeth in 2021. She married Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi in July 2020.
“To my dearest Beabea and Edo. Congratulations on your new angel. I can’t wait to meet her and I’m so proud of you. We’re going to have so much fun watching our children grow up.”





Comments
Post a Comment