P!nk Posts Nude
P!nk has posted a nude photo of herself from a trip taken with husband Carey Hart over Memorial Day Weekend.
“Lake weekends and a new ridiculous bathing suit.”
She posted a slideshow featuring a selfie of her wearing a bikini top with bananas on them and another of her completely nude with strategically placed star and heart designs over her private parts.
“If you haven’t showered outdoors while your husband tries to scare you every five minutes you haven’t lived!!!!!! #embarassingmoms #eyerollsfordays #bananaboobies #imfun #readyfortour.”
Carey took the picture while she was showering outside of a trailer, and she can be seen raising her arms with glee as water hits her body.
Earlier this year, she had opened up about undergoing a physical transformation journey.
She said she gained 16KG during the pandemic as all she did was “make sourdough and then eat the sourdough.”
She also underwent hip surgery and a double disc replacement in her neck which decreased her mobility.
She explained she was able to lose the weight gained and was now "stronger" than she's "ever been" and has considered herself a "bionic woman."
“I’m ready to go [on tour], and I’m ready to get the hell out of here. I’ve been home way too long.”
She has always been candid about her body image with her fans, posing nude for the cover of Australia's Who magazine in 2014.
She said at the time that she “could always lose a couple [of kilograms] here and there.”
She also noted she “would rather be strong than bony.”
In August 2020 she shared a message with her followers, posting a photo of herself wakeboarding and said, “I always wondered why God gave me thunder thighs. It’s cause he knew I’d use them.”





Comments
Post a Comment