Noah Cyrus Is Engaged To Boyfriend Pinkus

Noah Cyrus has announced she is engaged to boyfriend Pinkus, after she quietly accepted his proposal earlier this month.

“The greatest moment of my entire life was saying ‘yes’ to spending the rest of ours together. This past month of being your fiancé and being in our own little world of just us two has been so perfect and I wish I could never leave this time. I never thought I would ever meet a man like you or someone so selfless and filled with so much love to give.”

She called him “the least judgemental human being I’ve ever met,” gushing that he is “the most talented, the most loyal, the kindest person.”

“I’ve never felt more loved or in love. I now know the feeling of forever not being long enough. I’m so excited to spend this life with you, our life so far is a life I never thought I deserved or would live. I never thought I’d be looking forward to living as much as I look forward to living with you. I’m so grateful for you. I don’t know how I got so lucky … I would say ‘yes’ to you every day for the rest of my life … I love you Pinks. I love you, I love you, I love you. 🏹👁️⃤ 🤎✨.”


Pinkus commented on her post saying, "u want kids?"

Just two months earlier, it was revealed the two were a couple.

“For once … my happiness is leaking into my music … thank you."

Before this, Noah was linked to Lil Xan (Diego Leanos), revealed in 2018 that they were dating. The following month Noah revealed the two had split and accused him of cheating.

“First and foremost: this relationship was not set up by Columbia Records. to say that is [a] joke. It started when I got a DM from Diego and he asked me to hang out. The truth is I haven’t seen him in almost a week. every time we tried to hang out something always got in the way.”

She continued to explain that she “noticed a hickey” on his neck during a FaceTime call but he said it was “just a bruise."


“Cheaters like to accuse their partners of cheating to make themselves feel less guilt. This isn’t the first time this has happened to me and now I’m being forced to deal with crazy accusations when I’m not even sure where all this came from.”

Lil Xan fired back accusing Noah of being unfaithful, sharing an image of her and another man hugging.

He captioned the post, “Call me whatever but if you my girl you ain’t touching no dude like that sorry haha."


Comments

Popular Posts