Morgan Simianer Marries Stone Burleson
Cheerleader Morgan Simianer and Stone Burleson are now married, after a ceremony that took place at The Olana mansion in Hickory Creek, Texas.
"I didn't believe in love at first sight until I met Stone. Once we met, I was like, 'Love is real. Life is great. I'm so happy.'"
She wore a long-sleeved lace wedding dress, complete with pearl detailing and beading, while Stone wore a black suit and tie.
The wedding has occurred just over a year after Stone proposed on a hotel rooftop that was decorated with rose petals and candles.
"He stole my heart, so I'm stealing his last name. I can't wait to marry my best friend. I love you unconditionally, Stone."
Morgan continued to keep fans up to date on the wedding planning, sharing her dress shopping footage, her bachelorette party and the two collecting their marriage license.
"'If we get our marriage license, does it mean we're married yet?' – me. So surreal @stoneburleson I LOVE YOU! We are so close to the BIG day!!!!"
She has also kept fans up to date on other milestones, such as her and Stone buying a house.
"When I thought of Home I was typically speaking about the people I love…but today I get to have both, my very own Home with the one that feels like Home. Cheers @stoneburleson to our next adventure! I love you!"
"He is my biggest supporter. Like I don't know what I would do without him. He's there for me no matter what."






Comments
Post a Comment