Liz Hurley's Son Directs Her In New Erotic Thriller

Elizabeth Hurley have stripped off for a sex scene with a female lover in a new erotic thriller. The shocking factor... her son Damian Hurley is directing it. 

Liz and Pear Chiravara have gotten close in scenes for a new spine-thriller, 'Strictly Confidential,' Liz playing Lily, gets very physical with her co-star.

Her son Damian not only directed it, but penned the script.

The women can be seen embracing each other passionately, before Pear places a kiss on Liz's bare skin.

The film is about a young woman Mia, haunted by the suicide of her best friend Rebecca. She accepts an invitation from Rebecca's family to come to their Caribbean home, where her college friends gather, remembering Rebecca on the anniversary of her death.


Once she has arrived, Mia becomes plagued with suspicions there is more to her death than seems, and learns that Rebecca's family and each guest has a deadly secret related to Rebecca.

Mia becomes drawn into a world of sex, duplicity and betrayal, while trying to uncover what actually happened to her friend.

Although she is determined, it is learned some secrets are better off buried.




There were reports that Liz had left to go to the Caribbean to work on the film, which her son's debut.

Damian said, “I can’t begin to sum up how intense and wonderful the past few months have been.”

“I’m truly blown away by the inspiring and talented people I’ve been able to work with – with immense gratitude to my phenomenal cast.”

“Everyone involved deserves public declarations of adoration (all of which will come in due course – but right now I want to worship Elizabeth Hurley who, during the making of my first ever short film back in 2010 (when I was eight) promised me she’d be in my first feature; true to her word, the minute this film was green-lit, Mama dropped everything and raced out to the beautiful Caribbean to help."

“Working together was a dream.”



“Every single person played a vital role in bringing this project from script to screen and I am forever grateful."

“This has genuinely been the most incredible experience, both professionally and personally.”

Also in the cast are Max Parker, known for 'Emmerdale' and Freddie Thorp from Netflix.




Comments

Popular Posts