Kourtney Kardashian & Travis Barker Reveal Baby's Gender
Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker have revealed the gender of the forthcoming baby, revealing in an Instagram video, where Travis played the drums and Kourtney sat on his lap giving him a kiss, that they were expecting a boy, as blue confetti shot into the sky.
The couple married last year after over a year of dating, and announced this month that they were expecting. Kourtney already shares Mason (13), Penelope (10) and Reign (3) with Scott Disick.
To announce the news, they posted a video of her holding up a sign that read "Travis, I'm Pregnant" during a Blink-182 concert in California.
Travis is already father to Landon (19) and Alabama (17) who he shares with Shanna Moakler, and is stepdad to Atiana (24) who is Shanna's from her marriage to Oscar De La Hoya.
Before the announcement that they were expecting, Kourtney had opened up about the fact that they were trying to have a child.
“We started an IVF journey, but I stopped. It was a lot. I took a break to just focus on our wedding and getting married."
One month later, she said she felt "pushed into" doing IVF noting, “I got to a place where I just felt, like, exactly how timing was everything with me and Travis. I feel — truly — like if it’s meant to be, it’ll happen. [We have] prayers and hope that God blesses us with the baby.”
A source revealed they were still hoping to expand their family, “Kourtney and Travis have wanted to have a baby since day one and she got pregnant so easily with the other three. I think she didn’t even think about it this time. But since they had it in their mind that the most romantic thing they can do is have a baby together, even when it got tough they never wavered.”
“[Kourtney] sees everything through, and this is no different. She also doesn’t take no for an answer. She is excited at the prospect of having a baby with Travis just as much as she was on day one. The longer process doesn’t change that for her. It’s a silver lining actually.”
Since the announcement, Kourtney has continued to show off her baby bump progress on Instagram. She recently posted a bikini selfie with the caption, “Sweet summer."




Comments
Post a Comment