Kourtney Kardashian Pregnant, First With Travis Barker

Kourtney Kardashian is pregnant, and expecting first child with husband Travis Barker.

She announced the news at a Blink-182 concert by holding up a sign that read "Travis I'm Pregnant" and posted a video to Instagram.

Later on the two kissed in celebration. 

This pregnancy comes one year after she and Travis tied the knot in Italy surrounded by friends and family.

This was the third time the two exchanged vows, the first "I do" said during a Las Vegas ceremony. At that time, they didn't have a marriage license.


Weeks later they made it official and legal at a courthouse in California with Kourtney's grandmother Mary Jo 'MJ' Campbell and Travis' dad Randy as witnesses. 

Fans have seen the two struggle with trying to have a child together for some time through Hulu show 'The Kardashians.'

This will be Kourtney's fourth child, joining three siblings from her previous relationship with Scott Disick, Mason (13), Penelope (10), and Reign (8).

Travis however is co-parent to children Landon (19) and Alabama (17) with his ex-wife Shanna Moakler. He is also stepdad to Atiana De La Hoya (24).

The couple had turned to IVF to try and conceive together, but the latest update given on the show on May 25th was:

"We are officially done with IVF. We would love a baby more than anything, but I just really believe in what God has in store for us. If that's a baby, then I believe that it will happen."

"I got to a place where I just felt exactly like how timing is everything with me and Travis... So, I feel like if it's truly meant to be it will happen."


She has been open and candid about the challenges faced through IVF saying it "really took a toll on my health and mentally. The hormones. The medication. You have to get put to sleep every time. I know it's for so many people but it's just not for me."

The two went from neighbours to lovers and sources have revealed Travis' kids "love Kourt and are so happy seeing their dad in love."

"It's been a great fit for everyone."

Kourtney has grown super close with Alabama who the source said "knows she can always go to Kourtney for advice or support with anything going on." 

Their relationship was made official in February 2021, and since have enjoyed multiple getaways to the California desert, Utah, Disneyland and more.

They have also been really open about their relationship on 'The Kardashians,' and other TV appearances.


Travis said, "Up until now, I would, you know, date girls that didn't have kids, and I find it kind of hard. I think they would have trouble understanding, 'Well, why don't you want to go to dinner every night with me?' or 'Why don't you want to see me every night?'"

"And now, I'm spending time with a woman who's a great mom; who's, like, a great friend. And I just, you don't have to worry about any of those things. It just comes natural. It's like a maturity thing."

Now the two are preparing to welcome their seventh child between them.

Comments

Popular Posts