Kevin McKidd Finalises Divorce From Arielle Goldrath

'Grey's Anatomy' star Kevin McKidd has finalised his divorce from ex-wife Arielle Goldrath, after four year of marriage. 

Court documents confirmed the two were rendered legally single, and the prenuptial agreement signed prior to their wedding will be honoured.

Kevin announced his separation from Arielle in July last year. The two share son Aiden (5) and daughter Nava (3).

“I don’t often share my personal life on social media, but today there is something I do want to share with you. A few months ago, Arielle and I decided to end the marriage portion of our relationship. We reached this conclusion after much soul-searching and discussion. We know it’s what is right for both of us.”


“Arielle is an incredible mother to Aiden and Nava. She’s one of the wisest, most intelligent and loving people I’ve ever known. We continue to have the highest love and respect for each other. … We have been able to redefine our lives and love for each other in a beautiful way. It’s not been easy and has taken significant work and self-examination. It has all been worth it to get to where we are now: a deep and honest relationship as parents and real friends with an amazing shared history, beautiful children and family.”

Almost five months later, Arielle filed for divorce, citing "irreconcilable differences."

Since they separated, Kevin has been connected to Danielle Savre from 'Station 19.' The two were first spotted kissing earlier this month in Italy.


Neither of them have publicly addressed their connection.

Danielle has previously been linked to Andrew Contis.

“I believe we fall in love with who we fall in love with, and gender is not a factor. I think you fall in love with the person, not with the sex."



Comments

Popular Posts