Jordan Davis Welcomes Baby Number 3

Country music star Jordan Davis and wife Kristen have welcomed a baby boy, their third child, son Elijah. 

"God is good! My son Elijah Patrick is in the world…His momma did incredible in getting him here and we hope to get him home to his brother and sister soon."

His rep confirmed baby Eli was born in Nashville, Tennessee last Thursday, weighing 10lbs, 1oz, and measured 22 inches long.

He now joins big brother Locklan Joseph (21 months) and big sister Eloise Larkin (3 1/2)


Kristen recently shared a maternity photo reflecting on feeling "jitters" while awaiting the arrival of Eli.

"Over 38 weeks of carrying our sweet little mystery babe and I’m starting to get those end of pregnancy jitters! 🖤 Who will you be, when will you arrive, what will juggling a newborn and 2 toddlers look like?"

"But today the nursery is getting painted and maybe I’ll actually pack my hospital bag 🙃 Living life on the edge and patiently waiting 🖤."


Jordan has also recently spoken out about his family and his second studio album 'Bluebird Days,' along with latest music video for song 'Next Thing You Know,' which features his family.

"I feel like this record helped me kind of sit in it. I've always been a guy that's always off to what was next, but when it comes to my kids, I have realized that speeding time up means less days with them. My wife and I are super blessed and fortunate, and we have everything we need. We don't need to look for too much."

Comments

Popular Posts