Jonah Hill Welcomes 1st Child
Jonah Hill and girlfriend Olivia Millar have secretly welcomed their first child, one year after they began dating.
The news was confirmed on June 2nd, just one day after his sister, Beanie Feldstein announced her marriage to Bonnie-Chance Roberts.
Pregnancy rumours started spreading around the two in March, when photos circulated of Millar wearing overalls to cover what looked like a bump, as she showcased a diamond ring on her left hand.
The two were first spotted kissing in August 2022. The news appeared one year after Hill denied he and ex-girlfriend Sarah Brady were engaged.
“The rumors are not true. I’m engaged. But not to my girlfriend. I am engaged to your mom. I know this is shocking but please respect our privacy at this time.”
Brady also commented a similar statement at the time.
"The rumors are not true. I am engaged. But not to my boyfriend. I am engaged to Baby Yoda. This may seem like a betrayal but I have chosen a side. Please respect our privacy at this time.”
The two went public with their romance in 2021. That August, Brady shared images of the two laying on a beach, captioned “My whole heart 💓."
Hill also posted an image of the two a month later, captioned “❤️😍🥰 grateful for you @sarahhbrady."
Neither of them announced their split, prior to Hill being seen with Millar. This is now his second engagement, the first to ex-fiancee Gianna Santos in 2019. They split a year later.
“The spark went [out] in Jonah and Gianna’s relationship."
Jonah has also been connected to Rita Ora, Alana Haim, Ali Hoffman (Dustin Hoffman's daughter), and Jordan Klein.
He has also expressed his journey with self-love and acceptance, speaking about how a shirtless image of himself helped him realise the progress he'd made with accepting his body.
“I don’t think I ever took my shirt off in a pool until I was in my mid 30s even in front of family and friends. Probably would have happened sooner if my childhood insecurities weren’t exacerbated by years of public mockery about my body by press and interviewers. So, the idea that the media tries to play me by stalking me while surfing and printing photos like this and it can’t phase [sic] me anymore is dope. I’m 37 and finally love and accept myself.”





Comments
Post a Comment