Jon Hamm Marries Anna Osceola During A-List Celebration

Jon Hamm has married Anna Osceola at Anderson Canyon in Big Sur, where the finale of 'Mad Men' was filmed, in an A-List ceremony joined by big stars including Billy Crudup, Paul Rudd and Tina Fey. 

It was reported the walkup song was the theme to the James Bond film released in 1967 'You Only Live Twice.'

The two were engaged after two years of dating, confirmed in February,

They first met on the set of 'Mad Men' in 2015, before being spotted together multiple times, and were romantically linked in 2020.


The pair made their red carpet debut in March last year at an Oscars afterparty, and attended multiple other events together since, including the screening for 'Confess, Fletch' in September.

Hamm has previously opened up about their relationship with Howard Stern.

"This is all part of what I'm saying. This is another place in my life that I feel very settled and comfortable. I'm in a relationship right now and it's comfortable," he said adding that he's been able to start "really thinking about all that stuff, that's made the relationship that I'm in now even more meaningful and opened up the possibility of things like being married, having kids, defining a new version of happiness, life, wellness."

"It sounds hokey and whatever, but it's real and for one of a better word, it's what I'm working for. What else is there other than that?"


"You really have to lean on each other."

“It's a bumpy road towards relationships, but we do get better at it, I suppose. I mean, I feel like I've figured out some things over the course of my half a century on the planet. So I'm in a pretty good place now."



Comments

Popular Posts