Johnny Depp Is Canceling His Hollywood Vampires Concerts

Johnny Depp has announced the postponing of his upcoming Hollywood Vampires concerts due to an injury, which includes Alice Cooper, Joe Perry, and Tommy Henriksen.

"My dear friends, I am sorry to say that I have fractured my ankle, which is a drag!!! Several medical professionals have strongly suggested I avoid any and all activity for the moment and so am sadly unable to travel at this time."


He explained it began as a hairline break but "it got worse rather than better" after his appearance at the Cannes Film Festival.

He explained "the guys and I are very sorry to miss you in New Hampshire, Boston and New York" and rescheduled the concerts for July 28th, 29th and 30th.

"I promise we will bring an amazing show to all of you in Europe and bring our absolute best to the East Coast later this summer and make it up to those who have paid for those shows!!!


The Hollywood Vampires concerts were announced last year, shortly after Depp's appearance in defamation court with ex Amber Heard.

"The Hollywood Vampires are BACK!!" 

The shows will now start in Romania on June 8th, stopping in France, Germany, Italy, the U.K., Bulgaria and more during June and July.



Comments

Popular Posts