Jana Kramer Pregnant With Number 3
Jana Kramer has announced she is pregnant with her third child, first with fiancé Allan Russell.
“We’ve been keeping another secret from you guys (I promise this is the last Announcement … at least for a little while 🤣) but I’m pregnant!!!! Beyond blessed and grateful for this baby to be a part of our story.”
This news comes just after the two announced their engagement after six months together.
“A forever with you just feels right and has done since the day I met you @kramergirl I’m proud to call you my fiancé and cherish every minute we spend together ❤️ I love you my little warrior xxx."
“It was a really beautiful night sitting on the front porch steps and looking out at the view. It felt very sentimental.”
Country star Jana first became a mother in 2016 after her nuptials to Mike Caussin, a year earlier. This was her daughter Jolie, with her son Jace following in 2018.
In 2016, it was announced Mike had been unfaithful and the pair separated. They renewed their vows in 2017 after he completed treatment for sex addiction.
After six years of marriage, Jana filed for divorce.
”I’ve fought y’all. I’ve loved hard. I’ve forgiven. I’ve put the work in. I’ve given everything I have, and now I have nothing else to give. I just can’t fight any longer. It’s time to heal. Thank you for all the love, heart, and support, in many ways you have fought on this journey alongside me, and for that I am grateful. I’ll always encourage you to continue the good fight, but you can’t fight it alone. 💔”
The divorce was finalised in July 2021, and she moved on with Ian Schinelli. This relationship ended less than one year after they got together.
“Sometimes I am so available for the wrong person, and I am almost like, ‘I am not going to pick up the phone when this person calls me.’ Because I am just too available. I think if I was a little less available — but then it’s a game. I don’t want to play games.”
“I don’t know if this is my forever person. … But, like, I’m not going to push away love just because I’ve been hurt before. I’m going to embrace it. I’m going to have fun. And if it doesn’t work out, well, you know what? I’m gonna learn a lot of lessons. And I had a lot of fun along the way.”
“I’m just enjoying where it’s at right now and I’m enjoying feeling this way. We’re trying not to go more than three weeks without seeing each other. … It just feels really nice, and I don’t want to put too much pressure on it and I just want to enjoy it.”





Comments
Post a Comment