Jana Kramer Announces Gender of 1st Baby With Fiance Allan

Jana Kramer and Allan Russell have announced the gender of the upcoming baby, which just so happens to be a baby boy. 

“We did the early blood work to check all the stuff and check the gender. And then I had a scan. I had to go check on that fibroid when I was in Los Angeles filming, and we did the anatomy scan. They saw the part, so we are having a boy! Yay!”

She recalled being shocked by news saying she was "convinced" she was having a girl.

“The kids are super excited. I wanted another girl, I never had a sister so I kind of wanted Jolie to have a sister, but I think with Jace’s age and then having a boy, they’ll be good growing up together."


She shares daughter Jolie (7) and son Jace (4) with ex-husband Mike Caussin.

She also shared the little boy is expected to arrive on her 40th birthday.

“We’re going to deliver a week and a half before,” talking about the scheduled C-section.

It was announced earlier this month that the couple were expecting, which came shortly after the announcement that they were engaged.

“A forever with you just feels right and has done since the day I met you @kramergirl I’m proud to call you my fiancé and cherish every minute we spend together ❤️ I love you my little warrior xxx."


Jana split up with Mike Caussin after multiple cheating scandals, filing for divorce after almost 6 years of marriage.

”I’ve fought y’all. I’ve loved hard. I’ve forgiven. I’ve put the work in. I’ve given everything I have, and now I have nothing else to give. I just can’t fight any longer. It’s time to heal. Thank you for all the love, heart, and support, in many ways you have fought on this journey alongside me, and for that I am grateful. I’ll always encourage you to continue the good fight, but you can’t fight it alone. 💔. ”

Since splitting up, they have attempted a united front for their kids, with Jana praising both her partner and ex-husband in a Father's Day message.


“Happy fathers days [sic] to all the dads out there, especially these three 💙," which also noted her father.

She has also previously opened up about her ex-husband's reaction to her engagement.

“He was like, ‘Hey, I’m really happy for you. Allan’s a great guy.’ Actually, I started to cry because he goes, ‘Of all people, you deserve to have someone that loves you and respects you and you deserve this.’ He’s like, ‘After everything I put you through, you deserve this more than anyone.’ It meant so much to me that he said that.”

Comments

Popular Posts