Jackie O Addresses Bachelorette Rumour
Jackie 'O' has addressed rumours that she is expected to star on 'The Bachelorette.'
On her radio show 'Kyle & Jackie O' she admitted she spoke out about her alleged appearance on the new season.
“Congratulations on your new TV gig,” said Kyle Sandilands.
“That’s all untrue, Kyle. That’s bulls**t. No, I’m not doing that.”
Kyle was joyful as he said co-host and best friend Jackie was too good for the dating show.
“I wouldn’t have been happy about that. I’ve put you up on a pedestal. You are a great woman that has achieved amazing things in your life, [you] raised a beautiful daughter – on your own, mind you. Well, a little bit of help here and there [from her father] ... And you’re an award-winning [host] and wonderful friend.”
He shocked listeners when he ended that compliment by saying that Jackie “finally has a decent body” and was “rootable again” after joining Weight Watchers.
Last year Jackie took some time off to focus on herself, where she did a complete lifestyle overhaul and lost 18KG.
She has admitted to feeling “fitter, healthier and mentally stronger”.
“I can’t believe how good I feel this year. I’ve had some sort of crazy breakthrough in my life. But I feel like I’ve kind of hit rock bottom to get to this point."
She recalled how her divorce was one of the most challenging times in her life.
“Everything about who I usually am had been taken away. Now, it’s back. You ask anyone who’s going through that and, especially when you have children, it makes it even harder.
“The guilt you feel and everything associated with that is very difficult to get through.”
The two were together 18 years, married for 15. Her ex-husband has since found love again, however Jackie has remained single.





Comments
Post a Comment