Harry Styles Stops Concert So Pregnant Fan Can Use The Bathroom

Harry Styles have stopped a concert in Cardiff, Wales so a pregnant fan could use the bathroom, then later helped her choose a name for her forthcoming baby. 

The interaction was caught in a viral TikTok video during his 'Love On Tour', when Sian (the fan) can be seen asking Harry from the crowd to help name her baby.

"That's a lot of pressure, Sian. You don't really want me to name it? This could be quite fun though, couldn’t it? What’s it gonna be? What's it gonna be? What's it gonna be?"

Before he was able to answer, Sian admitted she needed to use the bathroom, to which Harry told her to proceed and promised to stall the show.

"I'm going to do this for one time. If you go for a wee, I’m going to stall. Sian, you won't miss a thing. If you hurry up, you won't miss a thing."


While she was away, he entertained the audience by reading signs and chatting. Upon her return, he cheered for her and resumed playing the name game, giving her four options, Stevie, Rafe, Harley, and Caleb.

He then proceeded to ask the crowd to vote for their favourite by cheering. The audience ultimately chose Caleb which Harry declared as the baby's name.

Many were touched by his kindness, leaving comments on the video such as:

“He is always [so] gentle and kind with pregnant women. So sweet and understanding."

“How can one person be so frickin awesome."

“THE WAY HE STALLED ALL FOR HER OUT OF THOUSSSANDSSS OF PEOPLE  THIS IS THE MAN I LOVE."


Harry is known for his fan interactions while on stage. One superfan, Reina Lafantaisie handed him a trophy for album of the year at the 2023 Grammys revealed she was invited backstage after his show in Coventry, England.

The "Grammy Granny" shared photos of herself and friends with the superstar backstage on a couch.

"Good morning to all the beautiful and loving Harries I met last night at his concert!"

"You were all so beautiful and friendly and kind as I am sure all of you reading this are. So proud to be part of your world. Now, imagine my shock and joy when I was invited backstage to meet our Harry and have him walk in towards me singing the song 'Reunited and It Feels So Good' by Peaches and Herb while giving me a hug. He is the most caring humble and down-to-earth person and such a great sense of humour. His smile and joie de vivre lit up the room ! I could go on and on forever but simply put he is so kind."


She was wearing an "I gave Harry Styles a Grammy" T-shirt at the time.

"Let’s all continue to share kindness wherever we go and be proud to be his Fans. getting ready for our next concert this evening. My cup is spilling over."

Comments

Popular Posts