Emily Osment Announces Engagement To Boyfriend
Emily Osment, known for 'Hannah Montana' and 'Young & Hungry' has announced her engagement to boyfriend Jack Anthony.
“This magical, beautiful, kaleidoscope of a person asked me to marry him this weekend. I did not know life could be this sweet or I could ever be this deliriously happy."
“I am so proud of the life we have built together and the people we have become over the last few years. This love is so big and so uniquely ours and I know it can do anything. I am so honored to stand next to you every day. I love you, Jack.”
She showcased her ring in a picture with her partner in Yosemite Park, then a close up of the accessory which has a square-cut diamond next to a round green stone. Both gems have been set in a gold band.
Fans and friends were quick to celebrate with her in the comments section.
“I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️,” Gregg Sulkin wrote.
Allison Janney commented, “So happy for you😘❤️❤️❤️.”
Dot-Marie Jones said, “Absolutely beautiful sugar so happy for you!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️."
And former 'Spy Kids 2' costar Daryl Sabara responded with , “Congrats Emily!! ❤️.”
Emily started sharing her romance with Anthony in 2021.
“Getting stronger and weirder with every year that passes. So happy to be right where I am. Happy new year from my couch!! 🍾 ✨."
Earlier this year, she shared a tribute to him in honour of his birthday.
“National jack day!!! Happy birthday to the absolute best. he walks into each day with kindness and silliness and a lust for life. we should all be a little more like him. send him love today for he is pure magic. I love you!”
She is the only former Disney Channel star to jump into a big relationship chapter recently.
Dylan Sprouse has also confirmed he proposed to Barbara Palvin after being together five years.
“With the power invested in V I am a Sprouse to be 👰🏻♀️."
The two posed in front of a giant wedding cake, dressed as bride and groom.
“We didn’t necessarily feel the need to be fully transparent with the public about that aspect of our engagement. What we wanted to do with Stephen and the V team is make something that was kind of tongue-in-cheek about the nature of private versus public. We’re playing with the idea of perception.”
“I knew we were building this story up. So, I’m very happy that we ended up doing it our way.”





Comments
Post a Comment