Dylan Sprouse Is Engaged

Dylan Sprouse and supermodel Barbara Palvin are engaged after almost five years together, confirming through Instagram posts.

The celebratory messages went with a joint V Magazine interview where the couple revealed Dylan had popped the question in September last year. 

"I knew we were building this story up. So, I'm very happy that we ended up doing it our way."

Engagement rumours first circulated in March when Barbara was spotted wearing a huge diamond ring while supporting Dylan's upcoming movie 'The Duel.' The status was kept on the down low.


What is clear is their love for each other, all beginning when Dylan slid into Barbara's DMs asking to hang out.

She didn't respond for six months, but had a theory as to why she didn't rush to meet him.

"I took my time. I knew I wasn't in a good mindset at the time, and maybe deep inside I knew that it could be something more."

They became official in August 2018, and made a red carpet debut together one month later, and don't go all out when it comes to dates.


"Honestly, we're pretty low-key. We like watching anime and chilling inside and eating ice cream together. That's kind of our thing."

"The funniest, the handsomest, the bestest guy who ever walked the Earth, my partner in all board and video games, the Naruto to my Sasuke. I love you.

When Barbara became a Victoria's Secret Angel in 2019, Dylan was quick with his support and congratulations to her.

"Proud of all the work you've done leading up to this and here's to more years of success, and a little less Ben and Jerry's ice cream."


Barbara can been seen supporting Dylan at his movie premiers, or gushing about him in fashion magazines.

"I feel like I found the perfect guy. He's very kind and gentle…That's what I do on my day off: I spend it with the people I love and I'm very much in love right now."

Comments

Popular Posts