Skip to main content

Cardi B Addresses Cheating Rumours

Cardi B has spoken out about her husband Offset's claims she was cheating on him with another man, taking to Twitter to put the rumours to rest. 

“First of all, let me say. You can’t accuse me of all the things you know that you are guilty of. Sing it with me, y’all! And I see that it is easy for you to blame everything on me. Yes, honey!”

She has asked her followers to ignore the accusation. Note: she and Offset share daughter Kulture (4).

“Listen. Don’t pay attention to that country man, y’all,” she said claiming he is “spiraling and thinking s–t” which didn't happen.

She argued she has never cheated on her husband.


“Come on, now. I’m Cardi B. I think sometimes motherf—kers forget I’m Cardi B. If I was giving this p—y to anybody, it would be out. I’m not just anybody.”

She claims she is not in a position to hook up with someone who isn't famous, as they would "tell" everyone.

She also claims show couldn't explore relationships with those "in the industry" since they could share information publicly.

She concluded by posting a message directly to Offset.

“Stop acting stupid. The f–k? Stop playing. That’s all I’mma motherf—king say because for real, let’s be serious.”


Her statement came hours after Offset accused her of having an affair.

“My wife f–ked a N—a on me gang yall n—as know how I come." He quickly deleted it after.

The two have been through some ups and downs since being together.

After being a couple for several months, they announced their engagement in 2017, and welcomed Kulture in 2018 after getting married.

Later that year however, they separated for a bit before reconciling. They split once again in September 2020, but Cardi withdrew her petition for divorce that November.

After their daughter was born, Cardi reflected on finding "balance" with being a mother.

“It’s good for the mental. Like, if I’m playing with my daughter, I forget about the issues. I give my daughter so much love, and I’m setting her up for a future. I want to tell her that a lot of the s–t that I have done in life — no matter what I did, knowing that I wanted to have kids made me go harder to secure a good future for my kids.”


She also praised her stepchildren for enriching her and Offset's family.

“When I was pregnant with Kulture, a lot of people [were] like, ‘Oh, he has three kids already; why would you have a kid with somebody that [has] three kids?’ And it’s like, how is that such a bad thing? My dad has eight kids, and we all get along, and it feels better, fuller. And with Offset, I feel like his kids just bring a pop of fun to life when they’re in his house. I actually love it. It brings out a different side of him that I like to see, and I love to see my baby interacting with her siblings. The more the merrier.”

The two welcomed son Wave in September 2021, and one month later Cardi gushed over how Offset was a "hands-on" dad.

“Sometimes he just gets too hands-on. I be like, ‘Listen, I got it. I know what I’m doing too. This ain’t my first rodeo anymore.'”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The ‘Frasier’ Reboot Has Arrived!

'Frasier' has come back, 30 years after the debut of the original series.  The Paramount+ revival dropped its first two episodes on October 12th, and while Kelsey Grammer’s Dr. Crane is front, center and back, he’s the only character to return. Despite stars David Hyde Pierce (Niles Crane), Peri Gilpin (Roz Doyle) and Jane Leeves (Daphne Moon) not retuning, the new episodes have new personalities to shake up Dr. Crane’s life. The revival follows Frasier moving from Seattle back to Boston to reconnect with his son, Freddy, and accept a teaching job at Harvard University. Keep reading for a full guide on the new characters: Freddy Crane Played by Jack Cutmore-Scott, Freddy is a firefighter who dropped out of Harvard and has a fractured and contentious relationship with Frasier. Jack is an actor from London and has had major roles in 'Kingsman: The Secret Service,' 'Deception' and 'Tenet. Alan Cornwall Nicholas Lyndhurst portrays Alan, Frasier’s old college fri

Surfer Mikala Jones Dead at 44

Professional surfer Mikala Jones has died following a freak surfing accident at the age of 44. His daughter broke the news.  It was revealed he was surfing along the coast of the Mentawai Islands while staying in Indonesia, when a surfboard fin severed his femoral artery from a 10cm wound inside his left groin. Isabella (his daughter) shared a meaningful tribute. “I’m in so much disbelief right now, this doesn’t feel real. I love you so much dad and I wish I could give you one last hug. I wish I could tell you again how much I love you and thank you for being the best dad. I wish you were still here with us, you weren’t supposed to leave yet. This is too soon.” “I know you are in a good place now with nana vi, and your friends. I wish this never happened and we could just wake up and go surf together tomorrow morning." “I’m not sure how to put this in words, but my dad got into a bad surfing accident and didn’t make it. I'm happy he was doing what he loved the most. Life will

See The Best Red Carpet Looks of 2023 So Far

The stars of Hollywood NEVER miss a moment to shine in some fabulous fashion choices.  Keke Palmer started the year in a sequin Michael Kors Collection gown, featuring a plunging neckline and sexy cutouts at the sides, attending the New York Film Critics Circle Awards on January 4th. She paired the look with a dainty choker with he styled in Senegalese twists. La La Anthony let everyone know pewter looks will dominate the next 12 months, stepping out in a silver off the shoulder dress by Vivienne Westwood for the BMF season 2 premiere on January 5th. It featured a gathered design at the waist and thick straps. She paired it with coordinating nail polish and had her hair half up, half down. Janelle Monáe delivered in tulle at the National Board of Review Awards on January 8th, sporting a black Valentino gown featuring princess-like sleeves and a billowing skirt. It was finished with a cutout at the bodice lined with crystals. Monáe paired it with a polished updo and a black headband.  T