Anna Shay Dead At 62

Reality TV star known for 'Bling Empire,' Anna Shay has died following a stroke at the age of 62. 

"It saddens our hearts to announce that Anna Shay, a loving mother, grandmother, charismatic star, and our brightest ray of sunshine, has passed away at the early age of 62 from a stroke. Anna taught us many life lessons on how not to take life too seriously and to enjoy the finer things. Her impact on our lives will be forever missed but never forgotten." 

'Bling Empire' co-stars have paid tribute since the news broke, including Kelly Mi Li.

"RIP @annashay93, you are truly one of a kind and we will miss you forever."

Shay was first introduced on season one of 'Bling Empire' in 2021.


In three season, viewers learnt more about her wealth and life, being the daughter of Edward Shay, founder of Pacific Architects and Engineers.

She hadn't always wanted a career in the spotlight though.

"I'm very happy for everybody. Did I expect the show to be successful? No. I wasn't even expecting to be in front of the camera. I'm very shy and I went along with whatever situation was happening. I was just being me."

She was always one to live life on her own terms, and fans always had a glimpse at it.

"You have one life. Live it to its fullest."



Comments

Popular Posts