2 New Coaches Announced For 'The Voice' Season 25

For the first time in US Voice history, a coaching duo has been announced for the upcoming 25th season, and the coaches have now been revealed. 

Grammy winners Dan + Shay, a country duo, will be appearing as coaches alongside John Legend, Chance the Rapper, and Reba McEntire.

The duo reacted to the news saying, "SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL BE JOINING @nbcthevoice IN 2024 AS THE FIRST COACHING DUO!"

The two were previously apart of the singing competition, serving as Blake Shelton's Battle Advisors in the 20th season.


This new lineup has come forth after the announcement that Blake Shelton will be leaving the show as a coach after 23 seasons.

It was revealed that Reba McEntire would replace him for season 24, facing off against John Legend, Gwen Stefani, and Niall Horan.

She has recently served as the season 23 mega mentor, saying she's "very excited" for a full season.

"I'm not really worried about the competition. I'll give them some tips every once and a while that will help them, but I'll be easy on them."


Blake has also given her his stamp of approval.

"I'm excited about Reba coming on board. It's kind of meant to be I think. From the versions of the story that I've heard, she was the original coach that they wanted here on The Voice to be the country representation. So, now that I've had my run, for her to finally get the job that she was meant to have to begin with, it will be fun."

Comments

Popular Posts