Rihanna and A$AP Rocky Reveal Baby Boy's Name

Rihanna and baby daddy A$AP Rocky have revealed their little boy's name. 

Almost a year after the birth of their first child, a birth certificate revealed the name of their son is RZA Athelston Mayers.

Rihanna, who is currently pregnant with their second, welcomed their son with Rocky on May 13th, 2022.

Nine months later, they appeared on the cover of British Vogue, where Rihanna said, "I would like to have more kids but whatever God wants for me, I'm here."

"We're best friends with a baby. We have to be on the same page, but we've always kind of had that in our relationship. Everything changes when you have a baby, but I wouldn't say it's done anything but made us closer."


"I'm just sitting on the sidelines when they're together. I'm literally the girl trying to get into the boys club, waiting for my turn. He is obsessed with his father. And I'm like: 'Didn't I give birth to you? What is going on?'"

She called their father-son connection "undeniable."

"The second Rocky makes eye contact with him he is on fire. The whole thing they say about sons and moms, it's a myth. Sons and fathers is crazy. I realized that the validation that you really need as a boy is from your father."

Fatherhood has also changed the way Rocky approaches work as a rapper.

"Being outside and working and being creative, it drives more energy for you to think and soak things up like a sponge now that I'm a dad, because I have a whole other perspective."

"But it honestly helps you get home to your family and get home to your baby. And I can't even explain it, man. You come home to heaven every day."


"I will always remind my children to never lose their imagination, even as adults, no matter what. I actually love to watch cartoons—I've watched like, Teletubbies, Blue's Clues, Yo Gabba Gabba, Peppa Pig and Baby Shark."

"I hope to raise open-minded children. Not people who discriminate. And I'm not trying to describe a saint, but realistically, I just want a cool child with cool parents."

Rihanna has found herself becoming more liker her own mother, Monica Braithwaite.

"It is weird. Even the little things that annoy me about her, I do it. I literally make all of the same faces. I say the same things. I clear my throat the same way. I move my mouth the same way."

"I either never noticed it or it never happened until I had a baby."

"When I found out I was pregnant, I thought to myself, ‘There's no way I'm going to go shopping in no maternity aisle. I'm sorry—it's too much fun to get dressed up. I'm not going to let that part disappear because my body is changing."

Comments

Popular Posts