Pop Star From The 2000s Looks Unrecognisable on BAFTA Red Carpet

2000s pop star Billie Piper has shown up to the BAFTAs looking very unrecognisable.

She was nominated for Best Actress this year and hit the red carpet wearing a sequined blue full bodysuit with gloves and stiletto boots.

Her dark hair was pulled into an elaborate up do with buns and tiny braids, and she featured heavy black eye makeup.

She was nominated for her role as leading character Suzie Pickles in 'I Hate Suzie' but lost to Kate Winslet for 'I Am Ruth.'


Winslet also made a rare appearance with daughter Mia Threapleton for the ceremony, both wearing matching monochrome outfits.

While accepting the award, Winslet gave a tribute to her eldest child.

“If I could cut this in half, I would give the other half to my daughter."

Teary-eyed Mia was seen in the crowd blowing kisses to Kate, before mouthing, ‘I love you.’

“We did this together kiddo,” Winslet added.

“There were days when it was agony for her to dig as deeply as she did into very frightening emotional territories sometimes, and it took my breath away.”


Clara Amfo hosted the red carpet, showcasing a tangerine outfit, and Vick Hope appearing in a glistening olive gown.

Claudia Winkleman was seen in an all black ensemble with a trademark fringe.

'Wednesday's' The Thing also appeared fashioning a velvet black tie for the occasion.


See below more outfit's from the day:


Clara Amfo



Vick Hope



AJ Odudu



Golda Rosheuvel



Kate Winslet



Sharon Horgan



Dannii Minogue



Cush Jumbo



Saffron Hocking



Saffron Knight



Daisy May Cooper



Lesley Manville



Meera Syal



Mollie King



Indiyah Pollack



Hannah Cooper and Joel Dommett



Tanya Burr



Judi Love



Ann-Marie Duff



Tess Daly



Claudia Winkleman



Amelia Dimoldenberg



Siobhan McSweeney



Ellie Taylor



Taj Atwal



Frankie Bridge



Charlene White



Oti Mabuse



Laura Whitmore



Lindsey Russell



Motsi Mabuse



Cherry Healey



Michelle Visage



Catherine Tyldesley



Wednesday's 'The Thing'



Zainab Jiwa



Billie Piper



Comments

Popular Posts