Monica Sirianni From Big Brother Dies In Bar, Aged 37

Italian Big Brother star Monica Sirianni collapsed and died in a bar in Italy. She was 37.

It has been reported she fell ill suddenly during an evening out with friends.

She was rushed to hospital but died shortly after admission. There has been no cause of death revealed.

"At the time I still watched the program and I remember it, I'm very sorry! A hug to the family," one fan of Monica's wrote on Twitter as news of her death broke.

"OMG…. I'm so sorry, condolences to the family," another said.


Monica was on the 12th season of Big Brother (Italian version), airing between 2011 and 2012. She was in the house one month before being evicted.

It was reported doctors were unable to do anything except record her death.

Doctors are not ruling out a heart attack, but an investigation is still ongoing.

Prior to starring on Big Brother, Monica lived in Australia, and returned to Italy to appear on the show.

While on the show she received a visit from her boyfriend Diego, who had an issue with her flirtation with fellow housemate Fabrizio Conti.

Their relationship ended and Monica and Fabrizio began dating and stayed together after leaving the show. They split shortly after returning to outside life.



Comments

Popular Posts