Liam Payne & Kate Cassidy Split After Just Under One Year Together

Liam Payne and girlfriend Kate Cassidy have called it quits less than one year after getting together.

A source confirmed "Liam and Kate have broken up."

Their last red carpet event together was two months before the split was made public for Louis Tomlinson's 'All of Those Voices' documentary.

"What a crazy eye opening experience! ... I'm so glad I got to share those moments with you watching your best friend, even the tearful ones. @louist91 well done on such a beautiful film that everybody will love🤍," Kate posted on Instagram in March.

Their relationship was mostly private, with them keeping out of the spotlight. They made their relationship public in October 2022.



Earlier last year, Liam was linked to Aliana Mawla after his split from former fiancée Maya Henry.

Maya has previously addressed Liam's personal life after she was tagged in a series of photos of Liam and Aliana.

“I love all of the fans so much but please stop sending me these pictures of my fiancé wrapped around another woman. This is not me and it’s hard enough knowing this has happened without seeing it. Enough now.”

Aliana has denied that she started spending time with Liam while he was involved with Maya.

“Aliana is very taken back by the accusations that have been made regarding a relationship with Liam while he was still engaged or involved with his ex-fiancée. Under no circumstances would Aliana have involved herself in a public relationship as such if there was any truth to the comments that have been made,” a representative stated.

Liam and Maya were first spotted together in 2018 and made their relationship public the following year.



“Sometimes I don’t recognize this happy guy … sure glad you brought him back though. Thank you for always keeping the biggest smile on my face through all the stress and making me realize how perfect my life really is,” Liam posted on Instagram in September 2019.

Their split was confirmed in June 2021.

“I am indeed [single]. I feel like more than anything at this point, I’m more disappointed in myself that I keep on hurting people. That annoys me. I’ve just not been very good at relationships.”

At this time, Liam noted he had a "pattern" with relationships.
“I’m just not very good at them so I just need to work on myself before I put myself on to somebody else. I feel like that’s where I got to in my last relationship. I just wasn’t giving a very good version of me anymore, that I didn’t appreciate and I didn’t like being.”

Comments

Popular Posts