Ireland Baldwin Welcomes 1st Child
Ireland Baldwin and boyfriend RAC (real name André Allen Anjos) have welcomed their first child together.
The news was announced on May 18th, with Ireland sharing a sweet selfie of herself, RAC, and their newborn on Instagram. She captioned the pic with her little girl’s name: Holland.
Alaia Baldwin commented, “But you look so pretty.”
Rumer Willis also shared her congratulations “Omg omg hi sweet girl 😍 we can’t wait to squeeze you 😍."
Rumer has also recently welcomed her first born.
Ireland shared the news she was pregnant on New Years Eve.
“Happy New Year ❤️,” she said sharing a post of the sonogram.
The pregnancy reveal came just three months after her stepmother Hilaria Baldwin welcomed her 7th child with Alec Baldwin.
“I get countless messages from people who are kind of alarmingly obsessed with my father and his family. I think a lot of people assume my take on any of this, well here it is for free – it’s none of my business … I don’t care.”
Ireland has explained how her life is based in Oregon with RAC, their six dogs and her work.
“I smoke weed, I eat good food and I mind MY own business. I am so grateful and lucky to be where I am. Thank you to those who always send me support and kind words. To those that still have a negative opinion of me, stick around.”
The couple have even created their own business, their Good Times company.
“I am a business owner. [My boyfriend and I] are opening up a café, wine bar and a boutique. And we are starting a brand together. Another big part of my life is I am a foster rescue dog mom, I work in adoption and I work with a lot of fosters and a lot of rescues. I am in the works and in the process of starting my own rescue and have been for a while. The biggest piece of the puzzle is that I am a screenwriter.”




Comments
Post a Comment