Claire Holt Expecting 3rd Child

Claire Holt has revealed she is pregnant with her third child during her attendance at the 2023 Cannes Film Festival on May 20th.

She showed off her baby bump during the 'Killers of the Flower Moon' red carpet, stunning in a gray, halter-neck Lanvin gown.

“Me & no 3 ✨,” Holt shared on Instagram.

No further comments have been added regarding the future addition, however she noted her joy to return to festival in France.

“Excited for round two."


Claire and husband Andrew Joblon wed in 2018, welcoming their first in March 2019. Their second was born in September 2020.

“She’s here. Our sweet girl, Elle. After 27.5 hours of labor, she flew into the world and expanded our hearts. We are so grateful for our healthy baby and cannot wait for her to meet her big brother.”

“[Claire] again proved to me she is my hero and a true warrior – I love you with all my heart. Thank you so much for birthing this sweet little girl in a challenging year. All the women out there, no debate from me, you guys are the superior gender and it’s not even close!! My heart is full.”

Claire has enjoyed the raising of her kids, but has also been very open about her struggles.


“I won’t lie to you. It’s been rough. Bleeding nips aren’t fun for anyone. I had a lactation consultant come over and help me to latch her properly and it’s made a huge difference.”

“Going to stick with it as I know it gets easier and I’m coping mentally.”

Before welcoming their first James, the two suffered a miscarriage. 

“It was just really amazing to have a partner who was relentlessly there for me and so supportive and fights his own pain to help me out through it all. It was really beautiful as well. Obviously what we went through was tragic, but it brought us so much closer together. And I think it’s difficult to say this, because I would have loved to have had the baby and the pregnancy work out, but I wouldn’t change it because I learned so much and it really strengthened our relationship.”



Comments

Popular Posts