CREDIT: Sean Zanni/Patrick McMullan/Getty Images
"We were dating, and we are still on very good terms. You know, we may date again, I'm sure."
He stated that he still loves his now ex, and claimed that Ariza "is amazing."
When the notion of their chemistry came into play, Nas revealed that Ariza is "the best person I've ever dated."
"I am still very much in love. I'm like trying to manage.... If it's meant to be, it'll happen in the future, you know."
"I wanted to kind of focus on my music right now."
Although he sings of wanting a relationship, he has admitted he's not really looking for a serious one.
"I don't want to ruin anybody's perception of this song, but I don't think I want any guy right now....I just want to work on music and every now and then, you know, maybe I'll kiss a guy every blue moon." |
Comments
Post a Comment