Kelly Price Safe After Being Reportedly Missing


CREDIT: Getty Images

Gospel singer Kelly Price has been announced safe after reportedly going missing.

Wayne Delk, Cobb County Police PIO announced the singer was missing in Cobb County, Georgia on Friday, September 24th.

She became a missing person after a welfare check was conducted at her home the previous Saturday, after being released from hospital where she battling COVID-19.

After the news of her being missing broke, her attorney Monica Ewing announced that she was not missing and is in fact, safe.

She stated the singer was continuing treatment for COVID-19 at an undisclosed location and told authorities she was accounted for.

CREDIT: Robin L Marshall/Getty Images

Price's last post on Instagram prior to the incident was on July 29th. She revealed in a video that she was positive for the virus.

"I Am COVID Positive. I'm following Dr's orders. I'm quarantined. Feeling really drained. Splitting headache but I'm not in the hospital. I'm grateful and expecting to have a quick recovery. #GodIsAHealer." she captioned the video.

Around a week after her diagnosis, her family announced she had been admitted to hospital. In early August, her condition became worse, and she was transported to the ICU where her children visited her several times.

It was reported she was discharged three weeks after she was admitted.

CREDIT: Paras Griffin/Getty Images

Comments

Popular Posts