CREDIT: Alberto E. Rodriguez/Getty Images
He has also recently explained how he prepared for the fame that would come with playing the role he did. He is currently unaware of future possibilities.
"In terms of what's next, I know what's on my mind is the same as what's on everybody else's mind, and hopefully, there's an Avengers in the future, somewhere. Obviously, I don't know anything about that, but being such a big fan of the whole franchise, I know that that's the gold star."
Liu's comments come soon after Kevin Feige has announced that Shang-Chi will be returning to the MCU shortly. The producer and president of Marvel Studios have promised that "Now that people have met and seen the origin story of Shang-Chi, it is safe to say he will have a great influence on the future."
Feige has also reported that the future of the Avenger in the MCU is coming, and that Phase 4 will ask "What does it mean to be an Avenger?" It follows the departure of Steve Rogers, Tony Stark and Natasha Romanoff in Avengers: Endgame.
|
Comments
Post a Comment