CREDIT: Lifetime/TNI Press LTD
This drama was made to showcase the behind-the-scenes and "real details" around the decision the royals had to leave behind their royal life.
The two previous films are, Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance, and Harry & Meghan: Becoming Royal.
The trailer for this edition has left many horrified, expressing their views over Twitter.
"Harry & Meghan, escaping the palace? I think Diana would be appalled."
"Harry and meghan escaping the palace...wtf is that."
"WHY IS LIFETIME MAKING A THRILLER/HORROR MOVIE ABT MEGHAN AND HARRY ESCAPING THE PALACE."
While speaking about her new role, Sydney Morton has said, "I didn't hesitate much. Just knowing that this is so topical, current and had so much energy around it, I really didn't"
"I find it fascinating, and I thought it would be an interesting challenge. But because they're living people, this is their word." |
Comments
Post a Comment