Lil Nas X Shocks World With Pregnancy Announcement

 

CREDIT: Heather Hazzan

Lil Nas X has shocked the world with his wild pregnancy announcement, and having a 'maternity' shoot for his upcoming album Montero.

He posed elegantly, displaying a ripe belly and posed for a full maternity shoot. This is all to promote his upcoming album scheduled for release on September 17th.

He explained that he got the idea after listening to Megan Thee Stallion's verse on his upcoming song 'Dolla Sign Slime.' 

"I was like, 'Oh my God, this is amazing,' so I immediately called my stylist. She was like, 'Wow, this all comes together. Your album. Your baby.' I was like, 'Yeah, this is my baby, huh?' As a joke, she was like, 'Yeah, you should do a pregnancy shoot.'"


CREDIT: @LilNasX/Twitter

"I was like, 'You know what? That's actually brilliant.' So now we have this entire thing coming out, and it's going to be amazing."

He followed up the maternity shoot tweets with a sonogram of the album cover art inside a womb.

This sparked outrage online.

"This is not amusing, it's embarrassing."

"This ain't the wave. They got women who can't celebrate pregnancy das infertile n' dude doing this."

There were others that came to his defence.

"Stop stressing him he's pregnant and could lose his baby!" one fan joked.

"If he thinks that this is a good way of promoting his album then he's right because I'M LOVING THIS."

Some others revealed this would make a "Lil lil nas x."

Nas hasn't let this negativity get to him. He feeds off of it just like the criticism he received for his music videos for 'Montero (Call Me by Your Name)' and 'Industry Baby.'

"let me get offline, all of this negative energy is not good for the baby."


CREDIT: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP

Comments

Popular Posts