'Better Call Saul' Starts Production Again After Bob Odenkirk Health Scare

 

CREDIT: economictimes.indiatimes.com/AMC

The production of season six of Better Call Saul has continued after Bob Odenkirk was rushed to hospital with a health scare.

Bob, known for his character Jimmy Goodman, suffered a minor heart attack on set back in July this year.

Thomas Schnauz, executive producer has confirmed the final season is "moving forward, steady but slow" while Bob continues to recover at his home.

"Everything with production is moving forward, steady but slow. We're filming scenes that don't involve Bob right now."


CREDIT: AMC

Bob took to Twitter to thank fans for their support during his recovery.

"Hi. It's Bob. Thank you. To my family and friends who have surrounded me this week. And for the outpouring of love from everyone who expressed concern and care for me. It's overwhelming. But I feel the love and it means so much."

"I had a small heart attack. But I'm going to be ok thanks to Rosa Estrada and the doctors who knew how to fix the blockage without surgery. Also, AMC and SONYs support and help throughout this has been next-level. I'm going to take a beat to recover but I'll be back soon."

Thomas Schnauz has also teased "more physical and emotional violence" for the upcoming final season. He believes the events will "probably hit harder" than in previous episodes.

The release date for the final season is still yet to be confirmed. 
 

CREDIT: AMC

Comments

Popular Posts