Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's Daughter Makes Acting Debut

 

CREDIT: Artist Social Media

Tim McGraw and Faith Hill's daughter Audrey has become part of the acting scene, appearing in her dad's latest music video.

The music video for the song '7500 OBO' has become Tim's first music video since 2018. In it, Audrey plays a heartbroken teen who struggles as her love moves away. 

The song is about a man who is trying to sell his truck because it keeps reminding him of a past love.

The song and video belong to Tim's 16th studio album Here on Earth, released in 2020. 


CREDIT: Tim McGraw/Instagram

Tim has kept his kids out of the limelight until now, feeling compelled to let Audrey be a part of his video after fans suggested it.

"This is sort of the first that we've stuck Audrey out there in the middle of a video and you guys suggested it. But then when I kept reading the video treatment...she was the only person I could think of."

Tim then discussed the idea with Faith and she agreed.

"Typically, for the kids, we haven't really put them out there in these sort of situations. But the more Faith and I talked about it...and really started digging into it, we realised how much it made sense to us and our family and our beliefs, and how we want our daughters to be represented."

 CREDIT: tasteofcountry.com

The couple shared very different views to their daughter being a part of Tim's video.

Faith shared a lovely post explaining how proud of Audrey she was, while Tim posted a video of himself watching one of Audrey's kissing scenes from the music video.

"I tried to yell 'cut' but I didn't get there quick enough. I'm not gonna beat him up. I guess I'll let him slide on this one. It's not easy for a dad to watch," he joked.

Audrey also shared a snap to promote the release of the video.

Comments

Popular Posts