Kailyn Lowry and Kids Have Contracted COVID-19

 

CREDIT: news.yahoo.com

Kailyn Lowry and her young family are now on the spectrum of those who have contracted COVID-19.

The Teen Mom 2 star revealed her and her sons most likely contracted the virus while on a recent trip to the Dominican Republic.

She has since passed it on to her podcast co-host Vee Rivera.

"For those of you guys listening that don't know, Vee and I have COVID," Lowry told her podcast listeners.

She revealed that her family tested negative while overseas but after their return, she began to feel sick.
 

CREDIT: Rebecca Lewis/hellomagazine.com

"I knew because I felt like s**t all week. Once I lost my taste and my smell, I knew what it was. I knew."

Rivera believes she caught the virus from Lowry when they got together to record an episode for their podcast.

Lowry apologised for coming into contact with Rivera saying, "I would not have been around people if I knew I had COVID, but I tested negative twice."

Lowry has revealed all four of her sons have also contracted the virus. Isaac (10), Lincoln (7), Lux Russell (3), and Creed (1). She has said they have tested positive but are all asymptomatic.

Lowry's ex Javi Marroquin, Lincoln's father, has also tested positive.


CREDIT: Jared Siskin/Patrick McMullan/Getty Images

"I don't even know how this happened," she said.

Lowry and her son Lincoln have previously contracted COVID-19 after a trip to Iceland last year.

Rivera, who is married to Lowry's ex and Isaac's father Jo Rivera, is feeling "miserable" having to quarantine at home away from her family. She is, however, "grateful that I don't have these crazy symptoms and didn't end up in the hospital."

"I am 100% vaccinated, so that could have helped me."

It is unclear whether Lowry is fully vaccinated against the virus. She was asked whether she would allow herself and sons to get a vaccine once one became available, back in 2020 when she first caught the virus.

"Absolutely not."

CREDIT: Kailyn Lowry/Instagram

After she revealed last year that Lux hadn't been vaccinated, she found herself in a hot fire situation.

She explained that Isaac had been fully vaccinated, and Lincoln had only been partially vaccinated.

"I guess the only thing I can really say and continue to stand for is to parent how it's best for your child and family. People don't love everything I do, but I don't shove my beliefs down anyone else's throat. I know what's best for my kids, and other parents know what's best for theirs."


Comments

Popular Posts