CREDIT: FilmMagic
"I wanted to, but my immune system said it's good. Okay? It doesn't need to be tampered with. It said it's good."
"Let's be real, 99% of you motherf*****rs wouldn't use a shampoo that's not FDA approved, but you're willing to get some experimental government injection. OK, there's more evidence for UFOs being real than that vaccine being healthy for you."
He even posted a video that seemed to be urging his followers to get the vaccine before yelling "Psych" and instantly changed his stance.
"I've been on the fence about this for a while, that's why I never spoke on it, but with the amount of people I know recently that have gotten COVID, and with the numbers rising, I think it's important for me to say I got the vaccine, I think everybody should."
"It's really important that we all do this. I suggest to all my followers, you guys, set an appointment and get the vaccine first thing - PSYCH!"
"B***h! If it ain't broke don't fix it! I never had COVID. Y'ain't sticking me with that motherf*****g needle!" |
Comments
Post a Comment