Brooklyn Nine-Nine Ends, Terry Crews Says Goodbye

CREDIT: cnbc.com

Beginning August 12th, we will see the end of Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

 The final 10-episodes have already been filmed and Andy Samberg has said, "There were a lot of tears, a lot of hugs. Everybody had a hard time saying goodbye."

Terry Crews has admitted that he was the one who got very emotional and he is still feeling the same way. 

"It was so sad. I mean, you spend more time with these guys than you do your own family. It's so much work but it's so fun. We laugh all day." 

CREDIT: Fox

"We had a lot of adjustments, a lot of sombre talks. But when I look at the scripts and look at what we did, people will not be disappointed."

"I've been blessed to work with such amazing showrunners and writers and people who know how to entertain, but also inform."

"I'm working with these amazing actors and picking their brains, asking techniques, always trying to improve and get better."

Terry also reminisced over his favourite moments from the show, trying to choose a favourite between dancing to Salt 'N' Pepa with Andre Braugher (Season 7), and when Terry and Jake (Andy Samberg) bond over each other's favourite science-fiction writer (Season 4).

"We were quoting lines from this made-up book ad infinitum to each other and I thought it was so funny because it shows how much of a nerd I really am. I really am that fanboy nerd."


CREDIT: NBC

Fans of the show have thought they were saying goodbye previously when Fox cancelled the show in 2018 after five seasons.

Luckily, NBC reprieved the show for seasons 6-8. Terry has realised that goodbyes aren't always final when it comes to TV.

"Something I love about TV is it actually gets more popular over time. So, in five years, we'll be even more popular than we are now. And that will be just in time for that really fabulous reunion!"

"Everybody wants to bring it back. And I'm ready. I'm already pitching ideas. Hey, let's do a Brooklyn Nine-Nine movie; we could do one every year!"

CREDIT: Richard Drew/AP/REX/Shutterstock

 

Comments

Popular Posts