Billy Crystal Gets High During MRI

CREDIT: Mike McGregor/Getty Images

Billy Crystal has just had an experience like no other, having consumed four cannabis sweets before entering an MRI, in which he got high.

Before his procedure, he wanted to ease his anxiety. His procedure was happening to find the cause of the pain in his hip. He ignored the advice he was given and decided to eat more of the edibles he had been told to. 

"I'm very claustrophobic, which is why I was a month premature. To make a long story short, when I was alone, I swallowed four edibles."

"This guy at the cannabis place said - because there's a section for seniors - 'two will make you feel good.' So I said, ' I really want to feel fabulous."


CREDIT: Don Peterson

Billy was 30 minutes through the procedure when he started to feel the effects. He began feeling hungry which led to him signalling for assistance and asking the doctor for food from Taco Bell.

10 minutes later, he pressed the button again and asked if the medic thought Postmates would deliver to him.

"I'm thinking gumbo or Nutella french toast. Something like that."

He then fell asleep. Once the procedure was finished, he walked out of the hospital, still unaware of what was happening around him.

"They take me out and I walk out of the building and someone says, 'Um, sir - you're still in your gown and your ass is hanging out.'"

"So I came back in, I got dressed, and I went to Taco Bell and had a nacho fry box."

CREDIT: Timothy A. Clary/AFP/Getty Images

The superstar even has a strain of cannabis named after him. Sweet Lead YYC has described it as a "light strain with a clean smell and taste, but a mid-grade high."

"Billy the Crystal is easy to smoke but provides an intense buzz. The balance between the genes and the strong buzz make this an ideal strain for helping with various medical conditions."

Comments

Popular Posts