Arnold Schwarzenegger Celebrates 74th Birthday

CREDIT: Jacob Osborn/manofmany.com

Arnold Schwarzenegger has recently turned 74 and some of his children have taken to social media to wish the superstar a happy birthday.

Along with several throwback pictures, Katherine Schwarzenegger wrote, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! I love you so much and can't wait to celebrate you! Have the best day ever!"

Her pictures included one of herself and Arnold riding horses, one of the two in an embrace, one from a pool day, one lounging upon a hammock, one of baby Katherine looking at a cake, and one of a young Katherine cuddling Arnold. 

CREDIT: SJMM Films

Arnold's son Joseph Baena posted a picture of himself alongside Arnold holding up their drinks at a restaurant. He captioned the picture, "Happy Birthday Dad! I hope your pump was juicy and may your day be filled with lots of schnitzel, schnapps and stogies!!!"

Arnold's other son, Patrick Schwarzenegger posted a video of his father lifting weights, saying, "Happy Birthday pops! Can't believe you became a grandpa this past year. Can't wait to see what happens this year!"

"Also...i have no idea how your 74 today & still pullin this weight. I truly hope I'm half as strong physically & mentally when I'm your age." 

*'Grandpa' refers to Katherine's daughter Lyla.*

Arnold has also made it clear that none of his children liked his previous job as Republican Governor of California. 


CREDIT: Zeller/Fitness Publications Inc./Weider/M+F Magazine

"First of all, I think it is very important to let everyone know how much you kids hated my job. It was one of those kind of odd things where I just thought that 'Oh, my kids will be so proud of me being governor now, and all this stuff, but I don't think that you guys really kind of connected with that. I think you were so used to what we were doing when I was on a movie set," he said on Katherine's Instagram show, Before, During and After Baby.

Comments

Popular Posts