Prince Harry To Release Memoir
Prince Harry has decided to tell his side of the story in a very revealing way.
He has decided to release his own memoir, which is scheduled to be released in late 2022.
"I'm writing this not as the prince I was born but as the man I have become. I've worn many hats over the years, both literally and figuratively, and my hope is that in telling my story - the highs and lows, the mistakes, the lessons learned - I can help show that no matter where we come from, we have more in common than we think."
"I'm deeply grateful for the opportunity to share what I've learned over the course of my life so far and excited for people to read a firsthand account of my life that's accurate and wholly truthful."
Prince Harry has made clear that proceeds from his book and audiobook, will be donated to charity. The book will cover his childhood, his military time, to becoming a husband and father.
Previously, Prince Harry and wife Meghan Markle, appeared with Oprah Winfrey in a now-Emmy-nominated special that detailed their side of the story and why they left behind their duties.
Meghan explained she was "silenced by the institution" when seeking medical help and was denied any help needed. She also explained an unknown member of the monarchy "voiced concerns and conversations about how dark Archie's skin might be when he's born."
After this aired, Buckingham Palace released a 61-word statement on behalf of Queen Elizabeth II. She stated "the family were saddened to hear of their challenges" and "Harry, Meghan and Archie will always be much loved family members." When expressing issues raised during their interview, she stated "some recollections may vary."
A source for the Queen stated that her comment "was an underlying jab," regarding some of the claims made in the interview.
Meghan Markle has also previously been involved in the creation of books, having written the forward for a cookbook in 2018, and releasing her own children's book The Bench, recently which is about the bond between fathers and sons.
It will be interesting to read the story of Prince Harry from his own perspective, not just gaining information via the media.





Comments
Post a Comment